2010-10-30

Wedding Gifts-Dscount Handbags


The most divine time will come. My wedding! I cannot help to thinking about what gifts I will get. A gift that would have me bowing down at the givers feet would be a Louis Vuitton Trunk. I am determined to own an LV trunk and by-golly if I do not get one as a wedding gift I will use part of the gift money to buy one! Style.com had a mini idea section for good wedding gifts, and my eye got stuck on the Louis Vuitton Steamer Case. This case was first invented in 1901 as a smaller piece of travel luggage to be kept inside of the coveted LV Trunk. Gasp to the most perfect inside addition to the LV Trunk. The price is $3,050. So anyone who will be invited to my wedding, keep this post in mind!


Wedding Gifts

PreviousViolet & Light Honey Ursula Gm Sunglasses
Chanel handbags are good at creating elegance and nobleness. When you carry this Chanel Sophisticated Quilted Leather Bag, I'm sure it will infuse a pop of brightness to your day or eveningwear. It is indeed very bright and its shade will as well put feminine glam and sophistication to whatever ensemble you wish to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment